Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gender Reveal Baby Shower

Last Saturday I did a gender reveal baby shower for my friend Des!  Des has known what she was having for MONTHS but refused to tell anyone! So, she finally acquiesced to tell two weeks before her due date at the baby shower.  =)

We started out with making our guess!

Then the guest wrote their advice to Des for all different ages of children!  (It was one of the only activities I could come up with that was gender neutral!) =)




Nan and Lindsey made the beautiful diaper cake!

We made big soft sugar cookies using this recipe from Our Best Bites.  They were so delicious! (I didn't grab my camera fast enough and one was already eaten!) =)  We also made chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  Yum!




Des had a present within a present within a present containing a PINK CAMO ONESIE! IT'S A GIRL!!! 


Wondering what I made for the Baby???  I made Des a handmade baby viking hat (made from a pattern I purchased here).  I can't wait to see baby Fiona in it! =) Congrat Des!!!

Chi is a great viking model!  Photo by Monkeyface Photography


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful party! 'Love the pink/blue polkadot theme ;-D

    ReplyDelete